[LL] - Tourettes [LL] - Tourettes

Not cool dude ... offended

I have tourettes man and this wasn't funny. I was completely offended.

Swearing and twitching are actually the RAREST CASE of tourettes dude. You have no clue ... period. I was diagonessed with TS (Tourette Syndrome) when I was 5 and I am now 25. Within those 20 years, I have NEVER swore or twitched once man. Neither has my friend who has TS, neither has my cousin who has TS, neither has a mass majority of them have.

So .. before you make fun of a Syndrome, do the following:

#1: Do your research on it.

#2: Do it in a way, or try to, so you don't offend the ones that have it.

#3: In regards to number 2, put a peace of mind statement like "Not to be meant to make fun of people with this disorder" kind of thing. Because if you don't, it makes it seem you are making fun of the disorder with no remorse, and that is NOT COOL at all.

Thanks.

Offensive man ... TS people don't do that crap. Rarest case man .... RAREST case.

*Sigh*

Madanimation responds:

Thanks for the review!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

I CAN DANCE

I love that ... lol

Legend of Pokemon Legend of Pokemon

How lame

Very stupid, annoying, and not even funny. Pffftt... blammed.

Sonucais responds:

Protected*

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

LOL

I'm waiting for Super Mario Land V (5)

Megaman vs Geminiman Megaman vs Geminiman

Nowhere near as good as your last one.

Your last one (VS. Quickman) was soooooooooooooo......... much better than this one. I agree that it isn't of your full potential like the animation/drawings of megaman vs quickman. The fight wasn't as long either. I agree that you do not need to mention the name of the attacks. Gemini Man died way to fast, and megaman getting injured was pretty lame. I think the talking is ok, but it can be dramatically improved. To be honest (no offense) but where did your talent go? I didn't see it at all in this flash. Did someone else make it?

Disappointing compared to the Quickman one.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

O my freaking god!

That was incredibly good. Please make another one. WOW!

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

very nice, and impressive

I love the sequel. It seems that you made the sequel when Metroid Prime 2 came out, so I assume you will make part 3 when Metroid Prime 3 comes out? I hope you do. Keep up the good work! I can not wait to see part 3.

Metroid Short #1 Metroid Short #1

Wtf? Why was Samus just jumping up and down to begin with? Also, what was she jumping on? Lol

CRAP, just plain old CRAP. Nice try though. :)